Follow the links below for an informative video on what you can expect at your first visit to our office, a medical library that has information about the conditions we treat and how we treat them, downloadable patient forms, information on the insurance carriers with which we work, testimonials from patients we have treated in the past, links to external health related resources and answers to frequently asked questions about physical therapy.
- Direct Access – you can go directly to a physical therapist. Read this to find out how.
- How to Make an Appointment – find out how you can make an appointment with either of our convenient locations.
- Notice of Protected Health Information Practices – this explains how we handle your protected health information.
- Insurance – get information on the insurance carriers with which we work.
- Patient Forms – save time on your first visit by downloading and completing the patient forms before you go in for your appointment.
- Medical Library – get information on the conditions we treat and how we treat them.
- Reviews – read the nice things people have to say about us.
- Links – outside resources with information on physical therapy and other health related topics.
- FAQ – answers to commonly asked questions on what to expect when you come in for your first visit.