Stephen P. deDufour, PT, MSPT
- Columbia University, New York, New York. Program in Physical Therapy, M.S. in Physical Therapy received in May 1984.
- Ursinus College, Collegeville, Pennsylvania. B.S. in Biology received in May 1982.
Licensure: Licensed to practice physical therapy in New Jersey.
Clinical Experience: Stephen has practiced in a number of different settings including working for major teaching hospitals in both New York and Philadelphia. Steve has also spent many years in private outpatient orthopedic facilities. He has developed programs for neck and back rehabilitation and has extensive experience in treating orthopedic conditions of the upper and lower extremities.
Steve enjoys cycling, climbing 14er’s, woodworking, brewing beer, maple sugaring and spending time with his wife and three daughters.
Daniel F. Ziebel, PT, BS
- Boston University, Boston, Massachusetts. B.S. in Physical Therapy received in May 1981.
Licensure: Licensed to practice physical therapy in Pennsylvania, and New Jersey.
Clinical Experience: Dan has been a licensed practicing physical therapist since 1981. He has practiced in a number of different settings including work for major teaching hospitals in both New York and Philadelphia. Dan also has worked in many different outpatient settings. He has a special interest in both cervical and spine rehabilitation, as well as sports rehabilitation, strength and conditioning.
In his spare time, Dan trains Filipino Martial Arts and enjoys working out and cinema.
John Fisher PT, MSPT
- Master and Bachelor of Science degrees in Physical Therapy from Thomas Jefferson University
- Bachelor’s degree in Exercise and Sports Science from The Pennsylvania State University
Licensure: Licensed to practice in New Jersey.
Clinical Experience: John has been a licensed physical therapist since 1997. John has experience in private orthopedic settings, fitness facilities and rehabilitation facilities. He has a special interest in rehabilitation of the running athlete and golfers, as well as, pre- and post-operative care of the shoulder, knee, ankle and foot.
John enjoys golf, hiking, biking, and skiing and spending time with his family!